|Date:||March 28, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 846|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There have also been secondary jobs provided by tourism. Coastarians (people from Mombasa) offer other services to tourists, like taxi services, tour guide services, and many more. This has helped increase the standard of living for the locals.
Tourism is Kenya’s leading foreign income-earner, earning over US$900-million-per year...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Most tourists visiting the coast come from More Economically Developed Countries (MEDC’s). They carry with them lots of foreign currency which is important for the development of Mombasa and Kenya as a whole.
Mombasa is towns filled with lots of people living in poverty. There a lot of homeless people, lots of orphans and a lot of elderly people who are not been taken care of...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- economical impacts of tourism
- Social, Economic And Environmental Impacts In Tourism
- The cultural impacts of tourism on the host communities
- Air Pollution
- air pollution
- air pollution
- If air pollution increased much more, some wise guy will try to purchase it
- Pollution and its effects Pollution
- Impacts Of Tourism On India.
- Pollution Trading Credits and Corporate Pollution
- Sex-tourism its impacts on India
3 pages / 846 words
1 pages / 174 words
1 pages / 178 words
1 pages / 217 words
2 pages / 336 words
2 pages / 375 words
1 pages / 242 words