ManyEssays.com is a service that provides a huge database of essays, research papers, book summaries and reviews, reports on virtually any subject, course assignments, study outlines and notes, graduate level academic works, theses, and dissertations. We cater to students at all levels, from high school through graduate programs.
We strive to be a community of students, individuals who have academic assistance needs but who are also willing to review written works, comment on them, rate them, and, as well, provide important tips to other students who may be struggling with a specific assignment, written work, or course. We gather members who will benefit from the services and assistance of others and who will also provide assistance in their own areas of knowledge. All members of our site become a team “family”, and, through this cooperation, enhance their own learning and the learning of others. A more detailed description of our services is as follows:
When we began ManyEssays.com, it was our goal to bring students from the world over together in a common purpose – to improve their own learning and enhance their mastery of subjects. We are NOT in the business of providing works which students plagiarize and submit as their own. This is strictly prohibited, and any student engaging in this activity shall be banned on our site.
What we Accept for our Database
Our database has been built entirely of submissions of our members. It contains essays, book reviews, reports, analyses, critiques, research papers, theses and dissertations. Each piece is originally written by a member and is placed in the database after a screening process described below. Obviously, the quality of submitted works may vary widely, and our members review and comment any work. Should an essay be poorly written, for example, other members will comment and make suggestions for improvement. Thus, the process provides a learning experience for everyone involved, and important information regarding improving academic works is available for all members. Works that are consistently rated poorly are deleted. The user must understand, however, that even poorly written works can still be useful. A poorly written research paper, for example, may actually have wonderfully current and relevant resources that may be used by another student writing on the same topic.
The Process of Submitting Essays
We want all of our users to submit their academic works. As stated before, these may be essays, book reviews, research papers, theses, dissertations, critiques, and even study guides and other written assignments. It is impossible to know what another student might need. If you have used the database for your own academic needs, then it is fitting that you allow others to benefit from what you have written. As well, each time you submit a piece, you earn points which can be used toward benefits offered to our most frequent contributors.
Our Review Process
Once a work is submitted, we review it. Until that review is completed, the piece is in the Pending category. Any work in this category can be read by others. Once reviewed, it is placed in the category of Regular or Super, depending on the academic level, complexity and quality of the work.
The process of review and placement into the library is as follows:
- It is first reviewed for quality, including organizational structure, fluency, style, and language usage. A work that is clearly inferior in all ways will be denied. A work that contains errors will still be accepted, if there is important content, good references, etc. – things that would be useful to others.
- We scan each work for plagiarism, using the most sophisticated software detection programs available. This provides a guarantee to our users that it is original and may be used as a reference source and also protects the author’s ownership of the work.
- The piece is then published in the appropriate content field and product type categories, allowing easy browsing by users.
About Our Resource Library
We have over 200,000 academic works, and that number grows daily. These works range from 5-paragraph essays of every type, to research papers of every type and length, to book reviews, summaries, and analyses, to study guides, to graduate-level research works, to theses and dissertations.
- Each work has been peer-reviewed and is rated from one to five stars, based upon quality, content, and grammar.
- All works are written by contributors who are current university students, students enrolled in graduate programs, or graduates, instructors and professors.
- Visitors of our site may browse the entire library and view a 150-word sample of any work as well as a “page view” of the entire piece.
- Members may view any work in total and, for a small fee, may then download that work in Word format. Members also have the option of “trading” a work they wish for a submission of equal level and quality.
- Members also receive free guides for writing every type of academic work.
- All works are categorized by content field, level of complexity, and type.
Why Use ManyEssays.com
We have members from all over the world who use our library for a variety of purposes. Obviously, the majority of our users are students who are looking for both content information and for academic works that demonstrate organization and structure of specific types. Our library contains works on virtually every field of study, that's why it is a critical resource tool for both students and individuals who are working in a particular field. Consider what one will find through use of our library:
- Comprehensive information about any subject matter.
- Resource citations which will point one in the right direction when conducting one’s own research on a topic.
- Writing styles that are academically sound that can be emulated.
- Information that will allow one to construct content-specific presentations with factual data and statistics.
- Study guides that will allow a student to fully understand the content and requirements of a course in which s/he may be considering enrollment.
When You Use Our Library
Obviously, the works in our library are meant to be used as resource tools for our members. With this in mind, please understand the following:
- You must use quotation marks around any content you quote directly from a piece.
- If you use content and/or quotes from our works, you must cite them in your bibliography.
- Do not plagiarize – your instructors have plagiarism detection software too!