- 96% Satisfied & returning customers
- Customer support 24/7
- A wide range of services
- Up to date sources
- 100% privacy guaranteed
- BA/MA/PhD writers
- Only custom-written papers
- Free plagiarism report(on demand)
- Direct communication with writer
- Africa essay paper
- America essay paper
- American History essay paper
- Ancient essay paper
- Art essay paper
- Asia essay paper
- Biographies essay paper
- Book Reports essay paper
- Business essay paper
- Creative Writing essay paper
- Dance essay paper
- English essay paper
- Europe essay paper
- History essay paper
- Humanities essay paper
- Literature essay paper
- Middle East essay paper
- Miscellaneous essay paper
- Music and Movies essay paper
- Philosophy essay paper
- Poetry & Poets essay paper
- Psychology essay paper
- Religion essay paper
- Science essay paper
- Shakespeare essay paper
- Social Issues essay paper
- Speeches essay paper
- Sports essay paper
- Technology essay paper
- TV essay paper
- United States essay paper
- Wars essay paper
Home » Terms
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Submitting a Refund Application
While refunds related to plagiarism do not have any time limits, other refund requests can be made within two weeks after the expiry of an order deadline. In the case of plagiarism refund applications, it is necessary for the customer to provide solid evidence - e.g., a report from a reliable plagiarism detection system – that the writer at Writology Limited is responsible.
*Reliable plagiarism reporting systems include Turnitin (and its partners including WriteCheck, iThenticate, etc.). Some elements of a text are not considered to be plagiarized such as references, correctly-cited quotes, tables of content and various sections of a text such as an essay’s questions and so on. Therefore, resources such as SafeAssign.com are not considered trustworthy since the reports generated by these systems list the exceptions described above as plagiarism. In a similar vein, manually written notes attached to a file are not deemed to be reliable evidence.
- Where we are asked to continue an assignment started by a customer, Writology Limited cannot be held accountable for any plagiarism found in those parts the customer completed. Only text created by our writers will be checked for originality.
- If a customer is not fully satisfied with their paper, we will look carefully at their case and report back within three to four days. Valid claims will be compensated with a partial or complete refund.
- Free revisions are available for up to 2 days after an order deadline expires. When this time has lapsed, a new order will be need to reimburse the assigned writer. Where, by agreement, a writer revises a written piece for free, further refunds cannot be provided.
- Where a customer submits a lengthy paper – 20 pages or even more, we offer free revisions for as long as thirty days after the deadline expiry date.
- The option of free modifications is not applicable when customers alter the specification they originally gave us. Likewise, where crucial material is not provided until an order is completed or underway, we may ask for a new order in order to pay the writer.
- If a customer wishes to have their paper modified for free, it will be necessary for them to send us their revision comments along with a new completion date. Some revisions can take up to one day, most notably, where the work is complex or there is difficulty in reassigning the order. Notwithstanding this, every effort will be made to revise the customer’s paper in the timeframe that was agreed.
- It is often necessary for our writers and support personnel to communicate with customers so we ask that each customer keeps an eye on their personal account or email for messages. In some unfortunate situations, customers neglect to submit essential information with their order. Still, every customer is responsible for ensuring all necessary documentation, materials and information is provided with their order or upon being asked to do so by members of our writing staff.
- When making an order, a customer has a possibility to select a service of “Extended Revision”, which constitutes 30% of the regular price. With this option time limit for a free revision may be prolonged from initial 48 hours up to 14 days. Nevertheless, a revision request should meet the primary requirements. Please take into account that in case an option of revision request is not used by a client, this additional charge for “Extended Revision” is not returned.
A Full Refund
- Complete (100%) refunds will be made available if we have charged customers double or they mistakenly placed the same order twice. If this happens to you, simply contact our customer service personnel to have surplus orders cancelled.
- Full refunds are offered if we cannot find a writer.
- Customers should not use any written work or other materials provided by Writology Limited once a full refund is issued.
A Partial Refund
- A customer may ask to have some of their money refunded if they make a mistake with the amount of pages they order. The partial refund will be based on the actual amount of words required.
- Where a customer mistakenly chooses the wrong type/level of writing – e.g., if they order a College paper instead of a High School paper, we may offer a reduced refund amount.
- Following recalculation, a partial refund may be offered where the order description submitted by a customer does not correspond with the materials they submit or the details are in any other way contradictory.
Cancellations (when writers have been assigned):
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-15% of the deadline|
|90%||20-25% of the deadline|
|80%||30-35% of the deadline|
|70%||40-45% of the deadline|
* Cancellations cannot be accepted where thirty percent of the initially-agreed deadline is still remaining and a writer is allocated to the task. Furthermore, cancellations cannot be accepted where a writer has already uploaded a completed assignment.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Where order verification is delayed – i.e. when a customer is slow to reply to questions from our Finance team to verify their identity (to prevent cases of fraud) – the deadline begins counting down as soon as the required documentation is forthcoming. When such delays occur, the customer may ask to have their deadline extended or, where an assignment is urgently needed, they may complete an additional order to compensate the allocated writer if the assignment is urgently needed.
Word Count Issues
- We count pages on the basis of the number of words i.e. 300 words to a page. This principle, however, cannot be applied to technical writing where numbers are mostly used. Prices are calculated on the complexity level of writing.
- Placing orders for PowerPoint Presentational material (slides and speaker notes). Presenters often require speaker notes to accompany their .ppt slides and we provide these as a paid option. If requested on an order, we will ensure all your slides have in the region of 100 to 150 words.
- Prices for online (or web-based) tests, including multiple-choice type questions, are determined on the basis of the number of test questions and on the assumption that every page contains five questions/answers. So, for example, you should submit a six page order if your assignment is made up of 30 questions.
- We usually request compensation when customers ask us to deliver orders early. Our support team will provide you with a revised price and ask that you send in a fresh order. If a member of our writing team agrees to deliver your assignment early without extra payment, we will not be able to offer you a refund at a future time.
- If we deliver an order behind schedule without the customer’s consent or without negotiating an extended deadline, we will at the very least offer you some of your money back and the new cost will be based on our website’s current price list.
- Those using our writing service are urged to choose the correct type of paper, e.g., “Report” rather than “Review.” We cannot refund customer’s money where payment was not received.
- Orders for “rewriting.” This involves paraphrasing an original text or rewording it so that it appears to be new. An additional order to reimburse the assigned writer will be necessary if a customer requires any additional features that can be construed as “writing from scratch”, e.g., where additional text, more sources or new research is requested.
- You may receive messages periodically from our staff so we advise you to check your email and personal account area on a regular basis. Prompt response is highly valued and, most importantly, if you wish to add your seal of approval to a topic selected by your allocated writer.