- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
It was only a place holder.
The Mayan culture developed a symbol for the number zero, probably independently of the Babylonians, sometime later. So did the Hindu culture.
The first records we have of the symbol we use for 0, is from Hindu writings from the late 9th century.
There was no internet back then, but information still got around. Mostly by camelback, or foot, so it took awhile for 0 to migrate to Arab lands, (probably due to commerce).
Eventually, about 400 years after South Asia and Asia Minor had been using 0 and inventing and discovering math concepts the we in the west couldn't even consider (because we were busy being "religiously enlightened" and culturally superior) 0 finally got to the civilized world...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
A professional team of writers is able to craft custom essays from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.
Do you need many essays?
The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.
Common topics in this essay:
- Although New England and the Chesapeake Region were both settled by people of English origin, by 1700 the regions had evolved into two distinct societies. Why did this difference in development occur?
- Although New England and the Chesapeake region were both settles largely by people of English origin, by 1700 the regions had evolved into two distinct societies. Why did this development occur?
- "How to shoot an elephant" and "Empty Seat" caparisons
- Don't Keep Your Shelves Empty
- A Full Life With Empty Barrels
- An Analysis of The Adventure of the Empty House
- Bottles of Empty Promises
- empty. but full.
- Look Back in Anger as an extraordinary play / John Osborne as a dramatist / Social issues in Look Back in Anger / Look Back in Anger as a mouthpiece of John Osborne
- An Empty Earth
- Babylonians And The Contributions To Math
- EMIGRATION FROM COLOMBIA: NOBODY WANTS A EMPTY COUNTRY
- In Many Cases Compulsory Purchase Schemes Are Wholly Or Partly Funded By The Private Sector. As Individuals’ Fundamental Human Rights Are Being Interfered With Consider Whether The Use Of “Back To Back” Arrangements For Compulsory Purchase ...
- empty nest
- back waters assessment of fill space
Feedback of people who used our services.
My experience with ManyEssays.com is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...
I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and ManyEssays.com came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...
I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...
A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...
Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...
Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...
3 pages / 682 words
2 pages / 574 words
2 pages / 460 words
1 pages / 247 words
2 pages / 498 words
1 pages / 245 words
3 pages / 715 words