- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
of items in its product mix.
Depth: No. of variants of each product in the line.
Consistency: refers to how closely related the various product lines are in end use, production requirements, distribution channels.
The company can expand its business in four ways.
1 Add new product lines (widen product mix)
2 Lengthen each product line.
3 Add more product variants to each product (deepen product mix)
4 More product line consistency or less.
Classification of Products
Consumer Products Business Products
(Use by household consumers for nonbusiness purpose)
Convenience Goods: Frequent purchases with minimum efforts, readily accessible when consumer demands arises...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
A professional team of writers is able to craft custom essays from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.
Do you need many essays?
The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.
Common topics in this essay:
- Case Analysis of Dell: Selling directly, globally
- CellTech Generators
- Examining The Impact Of Product Attributes On Perception Towards Brand Product
- How do psychological factors and extended product (self) affect the consumer behaviour in buying brassiere?
- Large And Medium Scale Business
- Product Mix and New Product Development Strategies
- Show how a financial intermediary can solve problems that ultimate savers and borrowers cannot easily solve when dealing directly with each other
- Global Scale
- grading scale
- Research Paper (Controversy with High School Students playing Professional sports directly after graduating)
- Should large scale development be allowed in the rainforest (letter)
- Evaluating An Enthalpy Change That Cannot Be Measured Directly.
- how does the color of the product affect the buyer
- A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.
- Tools and Applications for Large-scale Display Walls
Feedback of people who used our services.
My experience with ManyEssays.com is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...
I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and ManyEssays.com came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...
I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...
A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...
Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...
Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...
2 pages / 321 words
4 pages / 1018 words
2 pages / 366 words
3 pages / 808 words
3 pages / 808 words
A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.
1 pages / 220 words
3 pages / 830 words