Title: University of Florida Volleyball
|Date:||April 24, 2003|
|Length:||8 / 2162|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The primary concern (conflict) of the AIAW was the financial restriction placed on women's athletics. No scholarship or financial aid was available to the athletes as well as a lack of money (support) for recruiting or coaching. In 1972, the U.S. Congress passed the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, which vehemently targeted sex discrimination...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In 1972, the U.S. Congress passed the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, which vehemently targeted sex discrimination. In 1975, Title IX gave universities 3 years to change the inequity and grant women's athletics comparable funds. Dr. Ruth H. Alexander furthered funding equality, increasing from $16,000 to $1,300,000 between 1972 and 1980...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Prevailing Over The Rock
- stereotyped women in george orwell's 1984
- University of Florida Volleyball
- athletic director
- Being An Athletic Director
- Men And Women Were Created Equ
- Women Infant And Children Program
- An Examination of Athletic Performance and Self-Esteem among Intercollegiate Athletes
- Faster Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit
- Phosphates and dissolved oxygen
- Do Universities Put Too Much Emphasis on Athletics?
- Non-medical Prescription Drug Use Among College Students: A Comparison Between Athletes and Non-athletes
- Should professional women athletes be paid the same as men?
- The Anger Management for Homeless Women Project Proposal and Program Design
- Vision Differences Between Athletes and Non-Athletes
8 pages / 2162 words
2 pages / 454 words
2 pages / 377 words
3 pages / 855 words
1 pages / 195 words
2 pages / 395 words
2 pages / 545 words