Title: Unification of Ancient Egyt
|Date:||November 5, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1024|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There are many theories but after all, they are only theories, which can not be proven.
King Scorpion is candidate number one. He existed approximately 3100 BC. There are not many evidence to prove his identity. The only evidence that supported him was the fragments of a limestone mace-head, which were found in Hierakonpolis...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It was found by archaeologists Quibell and Green during their expedition of 1897 ? 1898.
The Scorpion mace head had illustrations done on it. On the very top, there are a series of nomes and also lapwings. In the middle-right, there is a person who was drawn larger than anything else. On the lower and bottom part of the mace head, a river can be seen and some small figures engaged in their own activities...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Audit evidence
- Unification of Ancient Egyt
- Advanced Evidence
- Cdn Evidence Law
- EVIDENCE outline
- Evidence in the courtroom
- evidence essay
- The Use of DNA Evidence
- Absence of Evidence, or Evidence of Absence; A paper on Animal Consciousness
- Evidence For Evolution
- Trace Evidence
- Criminal Evidence
- The main function of religion is to provide people with a code of behaviour which regulates personal and social life. Assess the extent to which sociological arguments and evidence support this view of religion in modern society.
4 pages / 1024 words
1 pages / 254 words
4 pages / 932 words
1 pages / 217 words
2 pages / 400 words
3 pages / 700 words
3 pages / 814 words