Title: Unemployment Original
|Date:||July 18, 2011|
|Length:||18 / 5167|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Less investment in technical field is also a reason of unemployment. According to a survey research, we come on this point unemployment is also depend on economic condition of our country. Now a days professional and technical education necessary for our society
CHAPTER NO 1
The term in unemployment means,
“A person is unemployed if he or she did not worked during the preceding week but made some effort to find working the past four weeks”
Unemployment is one of the major problems of Pakistan...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The level of unemployment is moving up. The socio economic system of the country and institutions has failed to provide employment to the increasing labor force. The rate of expansion in industrial sector is very slow. The increasing labor force has not been absorbed. Increasing output of general education institutions is the major cause of educated young men’s unemployment...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Civil Government and Locke
- Locke's The Second Treatise Of Civil Government: The Significance Of R
- Business And Government Agencies
- Distance Learning Pitch for High ranking officials and CEO
- Government vs employment Rights
- How has the UK Labour Government kept Unemployment at a Minimum?
- How has the level of employment/unemployment and national minimum wage legislation impacted on the economy as a whole and how will this effect the economy in the years to come?
- Management Perspective on Virtual Offices
- To what extent does a policy of full employment conflicts with other government objectives?
- Charlemagne: A Qualified Leader
- Unemployment Original
- Ranking of abusiness Schools in Bangladesh
- X-ray Machine For Physician Offices
- Report to the Ranking Minority
- Running Head: What Can Be Done To Improve The Public's Perception Of Civil Service For Government Employees?
2 pages / 542 words
1 pages / 213 words
2 pages / 467 words
2 pages / 329 words
1 pages / 280 words
2 pages / 387 words
1 pages / 157 words