Title: Tuskegee syphilis study
|Date:||October 10, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 522|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Initially the study was welcomed, as it intended to benefit public health in this impoverished, depressed region as evidenced by the participation by such notable institutions as the Tuskegee institute, founded by the aforementioned Booker T. Washington, who lent its medical center to the PHS to assist with the study...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Washington, who lent its medical center to the PHS to assist with the study. Lured by half truths and seemingly beneficial care and treatment, 399 poor, uneducated African American sharecroppers signed up to participate in this medical catastrophe.
Dr. Clark's initial plan was to track the action of the untreated syphilis in the experimental group for a period of six to eight months followed by treatments of the time, Salvarsan, bismuth and mercurial ointments...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Full Metal Jacket "film study"
- BAD BLOOD: THE TUSKEGEE SYPHILIS EXPERIMENT
- A RELATIONAL STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TRUST , SWITCHING BARRIERS AND OVER ALL CUSTOMER RETENTION IN THE CONTEXT OF UNITREND LTD.
- Faith Community Hospital Case Study- Executive Summary
- Internet, Internationalisation and Customer Value Creation - The Case of Medical Information On the Internet
- Is Trust Assumed When Working In Teams Or Does Trust Have To Be Earned Among The Team Members
- Tuskegee Syphillis Study
- Good leaders are made not born. If a person has the desire and willpower, he can become an effective leader. Good leaders develop through a never ending process of self-study, education, training, and experience.
- How Important Is The Concept Of Trust In Australian National Identity? And How Does The Actual Australian Experience Of Trust And Distrust, And Attitudes To Each Other And To Government, Fit Into The Theoretical And Historical Discussions Of These...
- Nepad And The Question Of Good Governance In Sub Saharan Africa
- Tuskegee syphilis study
- Faith Community Hospital Evaluation (Let It Pour Case Study)
- The Changing Face of Further Education: Lifelong Learning, Inclusion and Community Values in Further Education
- Evaluate how instructional feedback from a teacher of Physical Education can serve as a source of motivation, reinforcement and error information for pupils within a physical education lesson.
- Full-time Housewife, Good for Family
2 pages / 396 words
2 pages / 400 words
4 pages / 1200 words
2 pages / 396 words
2 pages / 522 words
3 pages / 627 words
5 pages / 1202 words