Title: Turn of the Century
|Date:||January 11, 2001|
|Length:||3 / 845|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Steel, oil, and electricity replaced iron and steam and made America more efficient. Steel was a very useful tool because it lasted longer than iron, was stronger than iron, and it bends instead of breaks, but steel was too expensive until 1860. The Bessemer process allowed steel to be produced inexpensively, and this began a change in construction and industry...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The Bessemer process allowed steel to be produced inexpensively, and this began a change in construction and industry. Stronger bridges were built, skyscrapers became possible, weapons became more durable, and railroads were built by unions, which was the key transportation at that time.
Technology, electricity, and communications then came into society...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 18th Century Commerce in the Western Hemishpere
- Industry and Commerce in the Early 19th Century
- Life at the turn of the century
- A force more powerful: A century of Nonviolent Conflict
- Farce to force: Building profitable e-commerce strategy
- A comparison of nineteenth century and post 1914 poetry: "Dulce Et Decorum Est" and "Charge Of The Light Brigade"
- The Turn of the Woman of the Century
- Turn of the century Vermont literature
- Living And Working Conditions At The Turn Of The Century.
- Turn of the Century
- Was The National State Government A Positive Or Negative Force In The Economic Development And Industrialization Of Russia?
- Why was Europe on the brink of change at the turn of the 20th Century?
- Dockers customers upset over failed promotion
- Interstate Regulations
- New trends in E-Business: E-Government and M-Commerce
2 pages / 529 words
3 pages / 680 words
1 pages / 259 words
4 pages / 1035 words
3 pages / 668 words
4 pages / 1046 words
4 pages / 1035 words