|Date:||January 2, 1997|
|Length:||1 / 268|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After excavating the site archeologists have come to the conclusion that the temple may have been destroyed by a tsunami. "The archeologists are trying to determine the date of the tsunami from the sand and seashells found at the brick temple, dedicated to Lord Muruga, a Hindu god."
The evidence to support their theory is simple; there was more damage on the side of the temple facing the sea...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Although this may seem like it would be a good sign of a tsunami, I don't think that the evidence is very conclusive. This temple was built under another temple. This may also suggest that they fled the area, and when they returned they rebuilt a new Hindu temple on top of the previous one.
In conclusion I found this article to be very interesting for several reasons...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Recent Economic News Article
- article 29
- bbc article
- Newspaper article
- Following The Article In The S
- Hypothersis Article
- Compare Purpose Of A State In Ancient Greek Philosophy And Machiavelli’s Political Thought
- Peer Review Article Versus Popular Press Article on Lead Poisening
- Vegetative State Article Summary
- Article Analysis
- Article Critique \
- Article Critique
1 pages / 120 words
1 pages / 139 words
1 pages / 268 words
1 pages / 241 words
1 pages / 61 words
2 pages / 401 words
1 pages / 137 words