Title: Tourism'S Importance To The Global And Local Economy
|Date:||September 8, 2013|
|Length:||11 / 3178|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Yet, the economic, social and cultural benefits tourism brings to the local community, to the nation, and to the world at large are of a magnitude one might find hard to imagine.
Just how big is this contribution?
Travel and tourism--encompassing transportation, catering, accommodations, recreation and services for travelers--is actually the world's largest industry and generator of jobs...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is in fact the first, second or third largest employer in 28 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, creating 7.8 million jobs nationally. The travel and tourism industry that has developed to service the traveler contributes enormously to the U.S. economy. In 1999, direct travel spending in the United States by domestic and international travelers reached nearly $519 billion dollars, 5...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Tourism'S Importance To The Global And Local Economy
- How To Find The Right Place For A Vacation Spot
- Will The Global Economy Help Or Hurt The Next Generation Of Americans?
- The Importance of Safety Belts
- Why did the Japanese economy begin to experience major difficulties in the 1990s?
- Local Government In Tourism
- Contrast The Role Of Labour As A Major Factor Influencing The Nature And Location Of Industrial Activities In The Core And Peripheral Eu Regions Within A Fordist And Neo-Fordist Regime Of Capital Accumulation.
- developing local economy
- global yet local
- To go global or to stay local
- Dietary Guidelines For North Americans And Suggestions For Food Choice
- Global view of local bank
- How important is Tourism and Agriculture for the Dominican Republic economy.
- Factors Influence Population At Both A Local And Global Scale.
- Theory Of Varied Consume Choice Behavior And Its Importance
1 pages / 202 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 284 words
3 pages / 794 words
3 pages / 677 words
1 pages / 239 words
2 pages / 435 words