Title: Today's Legislature, if it's not broke, don't fix it!
|Date:||November 20, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 909|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
254) That's more than $100,000 more than what we pay our legislature for doing the same exact job! Now some might argue that our legislature doesn't get paid enough for all that they do, and if that is the case, then we as Texas citizens have retained the right to approve any salary increases or decreases for our legislature as we see fit...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If we become full time not only would we get a substantially large increase in our taxes, but we might have to forfeit our rights as voters to set a proper pay scale for our legislature. Now during an economical crisis that we are currently in , would you as a citizen want to pay more for a full time legislature that can do the same exact job as a part time? Even our own governor Rick Perry approves of a part time legislature as he states to the Pittsburgh tribune review "There are people who always think, 'Let's have a full-time legislature...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Typical Session
- managerial work time and space: literature review
- Time-phased project work and projecft cost control
- Students with Part-Time Jobs
- Today's Legislature, if it's not broke, don't fix it!
- A Profile and Perspective of Part-time Faculty in Arkansas Higher Educ
- Congress Session
- Full-time Students Vs. Part -t
- School, Work, And Time For Friends
- Why Polytechnic students take up part time jobs
- Why Students Take Up Part Time Jobs
- Plato - The Greater Part of the Stories Current Today We Shall Have to Reject
- Part-time Jobs For Students: A Good Idea
- Social Work Policy Today
- Work And Study At The Same Time: Not Always A Good Choice
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 301 words
2 pages / 428 words
2 pages / 593 words
2 pages / 350 words
4 pages / 909 words
2 pages / 428 words