|Date:||January 15, 2000|
|Length:||5 / 1354|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Spartan King that led the small group of soldiers against the Persians is revered even now for his commitment to the cause of the Greek world. The age old question is possibly phrased most effectively by W.W. How and J. Wells, ?§?Kwhat was the purpose of Leonidas in clinging to his position at Thermopylae when it had apparently become untenable???1 There was several reasons for his sacrificial last stand, all pertaining to or considered a consequence of his Spartan upbringing...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Aspects of his education that directly affected the battle of Thermopylae are the military training received as a youth, the value of honour in Greek society and the role that religion played in Sparta.
Thermopylae was a significant skirmish between a portion of the Peloponnesian army, led by Leonidas and the Persian army that was attempting to cross a mountainous pass near the Gulf of Malis...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- America's Failing Educational System
- An Economically Diverse Educational System
- Computers in the Educational System
- Educational System
- Should Standardized Test Be Abolished From The School Educational System In America?
- The Gibson Girl -Too Young for its Time?
- Educational System in France
- The Advantages Of American Educational System
- “Advertising targeted specifically to children should be banned”.
- American Educational System
- Is The Change In Today’s Family Values And The Conditions Children Are Raised In To Blame For Youth Delinquency? Is The Juvenile Justice System Geared To Handle This?
- old enough to commit crime, too young to do time.
- YOUNG MALES TAKE MORE VOLUNTARY RISKS THAN ANY OTHER SOCIAL GROUP
- Real-Time Processing System