Title: The Vietnam Memorial
|Date:||May 26, 2001|
|Length:||4 / 1077|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Pentagon, instead of adding two unidentified bodies of Vietnam veterans to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, recommended that a display of medals be added behind the tomb with a plaque reading:
"Let all know that the United States of America pays tribute to the members of the Armed Forces who answered their country's call...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Much of the impetus behind the formation of the Fund came from a wounded Vietnam veteran, Jan Scruggs, who was inspired by the film The Deer-hunter. Eventually, $8.4 million was raised by private donations.
Congress authorized the site on July 1, 1980, and a competition to design the memorial was announced later that year...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Memorial Day
- maya lin vietnam War Memorial
- Manor Memorial Hospital
- mannor memorial hospital
- Memorial Site At Warren Avenue
- Vietnam Memorial
- Women in Vietnam
- vietnam memorial
- The Vietnam Memorial
- Christ Memorial
- Vietnam Soldiers - "they Carried Ghosts"
- Vietnam War - The Vietnam Conflict And Its Effects
- Vietnam War - Vietnam Soldiers - "they Carried Ghosts"
- Women In Vietnam
2 pages / 350 words
4 pages / 919 words
3 pages / 717 words
2 pages / 505 words
4 pages / 1077 words
2 pages / 589 words
2 pages / 350 words