Title: The U.S. vs. John Lennon
|Date:||March 7, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 305|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It was very well put together, and
making of the film is excellent, though it just did not rise to the level of great. This is an anti-war film. It reminds
me that we as people have a voice. At a time when we are once again challenged with War, John Lennon's
voice can still be heard today as this film reminds us that Peace is better than War...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The visual's are fantastic
along with the passion of all of the people who fought for peace, and an end to the sinceless Vietnam War.
This film will make you laugh, cry, and leave you with the feeling "What can I do to make a difference"?
After watching the movie i believe that history is repeating itself (Nixon>Bush, Vietnam>Iraq), John's lesson
of peace and love are timeless...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: