Title: the tucker automobile
|Date:||March 8, 2000|
|Length:||3 / 805|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After he attended Cass Technical School in Detroit, Tucker became a salesman and went to work for Studebaker, then Stutz, Chrysler, and later became regional manager for Pierce-Arrow.
During WWII the automotive industry was focused on the war effort. There were no new models of cars produced for over four years, and people needed a new car...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
There were no new models of cars produced for over four years, and people needed a new car. Any new car. Tucker thought that the time was right to make his move. He formed the Tucker Corporation for the Production of Automobiles in 1946.
Tucker wanted the old Dodge plant in Chicago. Its main building was the largest under one roof...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Friar Tucker Galleria Implementation Plan
- Friar Tucker International Benchmarking
- Friar Tucker implementation plan research
- Friar Tucker
- Friar Tucker
- Implementation Plan for Friar Tucker Galleria
- MBA - 590 FRIAR TUCKER BENCHMARKING
- Mba - 590 Implementation Plan For Friar Tucker Galleria Project
- Tucker: A Case Analysis
- the tucker automobile
- Tucker: The man and his dream
- John Tucker Must Die
- Movie: Tucker - Preston Tucker
- Tucker report
2 pages / 505 words
7 pages / 2096 words
2 pages / 518 words
3 pages / 805 words
3 pages / 724 words
2 pages / 583 words
3 pages / 829 words