Title: The Salvation Army
|Date:||July 9, 2009|
|Length:||5 / 1273|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It was originally founded as the Christian Mission, with the aim of carrying on evangelical and social-welfare work among the inhabitants of the slum areas of London. The Salvation Army was originally called the Christian Revival Association. It was renamed the East London Christian Mission in 1870 and from 1878 has been known as the Salvation Army (The Salvation Army United States of America)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It was renamed the East London Christian Mission in 1870 and from 1878 has been known as the Salvation Army (The Salvation Army United States of America).
William Booth was born in Sneinton, Nottingham, England, the only son of four surviving children born to Samuel Booth and Mary Moss. When William was born his father was doing well financially...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- propelling the salvation army towards success with the balances scorecard
- Issue: should smoking be banned in clubs, pubs, restaurants, etc.
- The Salvation Army
- Being on time in the Army
- Faust: A Folkloric Figure
- Popular Music Revolution
- Exploring Popular music
- Masculinity In Popular Japanese Music
- Popular Music Under Siege
- Popular Music
- The Driving Force behind Popular Music
- What, if anything, can the study of popular music contribute to musicology
- Effects of popular music on memorization tasks
- The Salvation Army's Position on a Moral Issue
- The French Gov. Rejection of Popular American Music in the 2nd half of the 20th Century
3 pages / 612 words
2 pages / 477 words
3 pages / 871 words
1 pages / 268 words
1 pages / 279 words
4 pages / 1035 words
2 pages / 469 words