Title: The Post War Japanese Economy; The Role of the Banks
|Date:||May 14, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1305|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He need for the banks to play a central role could not be avoided as the new system would rely on investment in the economy and support from the banks. Prior to this change the economic structure of Japan resembled the Anglo-American model of capitalism (Chyssides, 1993).
The basis of Japanese capitalism adopted a different set of strategic objectives; longer term strategic thinking became the main priority...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Prior to this change the economic structure of Japan resembled the Anglo-American model of capitalism (Chyssides, 1993).
The basis of Japanese capitalism adopted a different set of strategic objectives; longer term strategic thinking became the main priority. Emphasis was also placed on partnership and consensus, low-cost capital, overseas investment and required returns on ventures were also known leaving more room for further investment (Ishinomori et al, 1996, Sakakibara et al, 1993)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Banks and the Economy
- banks in uae
- Cms Management System In Banks In India
- Financial Turbulence and its Concussions on financial performances of banks
- Funds flow through the financial system from surplus entities to deficit entities in various ways. For example, funds may flow via financial intermediaries or through equity markets or through debt markets. How do you account for the existence of ...
- Role Of The U.S. Financial System
- Role of the US Financial System
- The Effect Of Banks’ Bad-Loan Problems On The Level Of Market Confidence And The Stability Of The Malaysian Financial System.
- The Role of Investment Banking in the US Financial System
- Tyra Banks is a good role model
- The Post War Japanese Economy; The Role of the Banks
- Hedge Funds & Vulture Funds - Their existence and their impact on the Indian Economy
- Role Of The Us Financial System
3 pages / 785 words
1 pages / 280 words
1 pages / 270 words
2 pages / 315 words
2 pages / 583 words
1 pages / 288 words
5 pages / 1305 words