Title: the painting of the sistine chapel
|Date:||December 10, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 999|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
That was Michelangelo's starting canvas. Michelangelo realized that he needed help with this project. No one could paint that big of an area by themselves (or so he thought). Once he rounded up a dozen or so up and coming artists he had to deal with the problem of finding a way to get 60 feet in the air...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
He hired a skilled architect to build a special scaffolding. The architect's idea for the scaffolding was to hang it from the ceiling by four big heavy ropes. Michelangelo discarded this idea because it would put four large holes in his final work. He then drew the plans for the scaffolding himself. He had a set of zigzag stairs that led to the scaffolding which was supported from the sides of the chapel...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Just to finish
- Michelangelo and the Pope's Ceiliing
- Finish Line Executive Case Paper
- ice Girls Finish First
- Michelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling
- Sistine Chapel
- the painting of the sistine chapel
- I Will Finish School or Die Trying!
- Michelangelo The Sistine Chapel Frescos
- The Sistine Chapel
- A Race To The Finish Line
- Finish Well
- From Start To Finish Line
- Finish My Degree
2 pages / 476 words
2 pages / 347 words
2 pages / 516 words
4 pages / 999 words
3 pages / 607 words
2 pages / 514 words
1 pages / 183 words