Title: The National School Lunch Act 1970-Present
|Date:||February 10, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 316|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The original Food Pyramid that I grew to know and love shows that we need per day; 6-11 servings of bread and grains, 3-5 servings of vegetables, 2-4 servings of fruits, 2-3 servings of dairy products, 2-3 servings of meats or poultry, and fats oils and sweets we should use sparingly. In 1999 the USDA replaces the original Food Pyramid with the ?Children Pyramid...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In 1999 the USDA replaces the original Food Pyramid with the ?Children Pyramid.' The Children Pyramid is a food guide for 2 to 6 year-olds. In 2005 the My Pyramid Food Guide System replaces the ?children pyramid.' Fine-tuning the food guide even more so it's easier to follow.
Since the National School Lunch Act was enacted in 1946 over 180 billion meals have been served to children across the country...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Knowing and Serving Diverse Families
- McDonald's: Serving fast food around the world
- Mcdonald's:Serving Fast Food Around The World
- Values Conflict: the Self-Serving Boss
- Serving In Florida
- A Study of Philippine Fruit Juice Industry
- Serving Florida
- The National School Lunch Act 1970-Present
- Vegetarianism - To Meat Or Not To Meat
- Serving God With Faithfulness
- Serving at Mass
- Serving In Florida
- The School Voucher: Killing Our Public Schools
- fruit juice manufacturing