Title: The Modern India
|Date:||February 22, 2008|
|Length:||2 / 589|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
When you start to look into it a notable aspect of the technological progress in India was its dependence on state support. The country was also lucky to have a very large pool of relatively cheap skilled labor and manufacturing processes were optimized to take full advantage of them. Perhaps the most important of the different factors was the relative prosperity that India enjoyed in relation to the rest of the world...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The country was also lucky to have a very large pool of relatively cheap skilled labor and manufacturing processes were optimized to take full advantage of them. Perhaps the most important of the different factors was the relative prosperity that India enjoyed in relation to the rest of the world. A mild climate must have meant that the peasantry and working class could survive relatively cheaply...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Colonial Massachusetts and Colonial Virginia
- Present Career, Career Interest and the value of a college education
- Why Pursue an MBA?
- Differences In Slave Laws In Colonial Brazil And Colonial British Nort
- The Modern India
- Career, Career Interests, and the Value of a College Education
- Keen Sense of Smell
- Present Career, Career Interest and the Importance of a College Education
- Present career, career interest and the value of a college education
- Why I Chose to Pursue a Career in Secondary Education
- THE QUR'AAN AND MODERN SCIENCES
- Life Sciences; Research on life sciences published by scientists at Northwestern University
- India Colonial Pasts and Presents
- “Today’S Internet Is Killing Our Culture And Assaulting Our Economy” Andrew Keen (2007). Critique This Viewpoint.
- Keen Response
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 431 words
2 pages / 589 words
2 pages / 330 words
1 pages / 245 words
2 pages / 441 words
1 pages / 266 words