Title: The melting pot
|Date:||October 30, 2002|
|Length:||5 / 1383|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Therefore, America is the blender and transcender of ethnicities because of language, social norms, and food.
In the states, things are better as to how standard living is in other countries. People, who are moving, do not think that their ethnicities would matter or make a difference to their living life...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Although, there is much that is different in America from the custom things done and worn in any other country or region, people still want to live in this "country of freedom". Natives do not know a great deal about how much, and what they actuality have to change about their lifestyles once living in this country for a couple of years...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Hiroshima: America Hits an All Time Low
- Melting Pot of America
- Customs Chip
- Expanding into France-Customs
- Holiday Customs in Victorian England
- Living in the City vs. Living in the Country
- Shrinking America: One Surgery at a Time
- Ancient Egyptians Beliefs And Customs
- british customs
- Japan: Social Customs
- Language In America
- Living in a foreign country cannot be better that living in your own.
- Customs Fading Today
- Like Oil And Water: America's Melting Pot
- New Social Movements: Changing America One Step at a Time
1 pages / 164 words
2 pages / 491 words
4 pages / 975 words
3 pages / 644 words
2 pages / 463 words
1 pages / 228 words
1 pages / 249 words