Title: The Last Viking
|Date:||December 24, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1069|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the ninth century Harald Fairhair was a minor Norse ruler who had the usual collection of wives, but there was a singularly lissome young maiden he wished to add to his collection named Ingeborg. But Ingeborg turned him down on the grounds that his kingdom was too small; no doubt she was a kind of Norse Valley Girl type who liked to shop til she dropped and Harald's piece of turf was too small for her expensive tastes...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
But Ingeborg turned him down on the grounds that his kingdom was too small; no doubt she was a kind of Norse Valley Girl type who liked to shop til she dropped and Harald's piece of turf was too small for her expensive tastes. Well, Harald showed her. He spent a number of years conquering all of Norway, and in due course claimed his reward, nailed his hottie and produced a whole dynasty of swashbuckling kings and adventurers who spent the next two hundred years raising all kinds of hell...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- American Coastal Settlements
- Critical Analysis Paper: By Comparison and Contrast of the Early Settlements
- Ethics In Ukraine
- finance in Ukraine
- Viking Sewing Machine Group
- The Viking
- The Last Viking
- Viking: Beyond the Conquest
- Argentina And Ukraine
- Early American Settlements
- Experience as a Credit Suisse Operations (settlements) Intern
- Viking Game Review