Title: The Kargil Conflict
|Date:||October 28, 2014|
|Length:||6 / 1652|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The decision not to expand the conflict horizontally or vertically was New Delhi's, but Washington's influence helped to reinforce Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee's preference for a limited operation to restore the Line of Control rather than open-ended war with the inherent potential for nuclear escalation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This new U.S.-Indian interaction during Kargil was founded on a relationship that had been painstakingly constructed since the early 1990's, highlighted by the intensive dialogue between Indian Minster of External Affairs Jaswant Singh and American Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott.
It was still a fragile and uncertain relationship in May 1999, but it gained strength during the crisis as the U...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Energy Crisis in Pakistan
- Bad Neighbor Policy: Washington's futile war on drugs in Latin America"
- Critically examine why financial liberalisation brought financial crisis in most of the Asian countries but did not bring a crisis in either China or India.
- Exploring business opportunities between India and Pakistan
- India Pakistan Apparel Retailing Operations Roadmap
- The first 5 years of monetary policy of the ECB
- 60 Years Of Independence In India
- PAKISTAN'S FOREIGN POLICY
- Pakistan: Foreign Policy
- The Kargil Conflict
- KASHMIR CONFLICT BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND INDIA
- population policy of pakistan
- Extending the hand of friendship Pakistan India
- Putting the Rest Cure to Rest
- India Vs pakistan (telecommunication sector)
1 pages / 295 words
4 pages / 1146 words
4 pages / 1060 words
3 pages / 865 words
6 pages / 1652 words
2 pages / 330 words
2 pages / 351 words