Title: The Holocaust
|Date:||April 15, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 648|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In addition to Jews, the Nazis systematically killed Gypsies, Slavs--particularly Poles and Soviet prisoners of war, other Germans determined to be traders, those who were physically handicapped, mentally retarded, or ill, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, priests and ministers, members of labor unions, communists and other political opponents...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
By the end of the war, the Nazis had killed millions of men, women, and children, more than two-thirds of the European Jewish population, as many as twelve million or more people in all. Many of the Holocaust victims were killed by the SS soldiers at concentration, or death camps in specially designed gas chambers, and then incinerated, but the methods used by the Nazis to carry out these killings, varied just as greatly as the groups they discriminated against...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Although working groups can be very productive they can also be difficult to manage and changes to their membership can lead to reduced performance
- focus groups
- LEADERSHIP AND GROUPS
- Leadership and Groups
- Reference Groups
- Team and Groups
- teams and groups
- Groups Or Organizations Are An Important Part Of Some People’s Lives. Why Are Groups Or Organizations Important To People? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Explain Your Answer.
- Holocaust-concentration Camps
- Groups In Need
- Racial Groups
- Understanding Groups
- Why Small Groups?
- in and out groups