Title: The great depression
|Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Length:||1 / 235|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Over a lifetime this injustice begins to add up. Today , the average 25 year-old working woman will lose more than $523,000 to the wage gao in her working life. This is an issue affecting al women regardless of their chosen career path. But, it is not only women who suffer from this inequality; rather it affects the entire working family, as well as men who chose occupations typically dominated by women...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
To fully grasp the severity of this issue it is important to also understand why the wage gap exists,
Johnston, Jo-Ann. "Women's Pay Edges Closer to Men's but Only Slightly: Minimum
Wage Hikes Help Gap Close by 3 Cents on the Dollar, Labor Department
Reports." Albany Times-Union 10 June 1999...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Equal Pay Act of 1963
- (Why) Are Women Paid Less?
- Rural women's life in late imperial China
- Why Did A Campaign For Women’S Suffrage Develop In The Years After 1870?
- Depression in Mormon Women
- Equal Opportunity in United States Armed Forces: Minorities and Women
- Discrimination Against Women
- Gender Differences between Men and Women
- Depression and Mormon Women
- Equal Rights for Women
- Gender roles for women
- Should professional women athletes be paid the same as men?
- the absence of women in the early years of sociology
- Women and Depression: Biological Factors
- Women and Gender Studies
1 pages / 235 words
2 pages / 303 words
2 pages / 442 words
1 pages / 248 words
1 pages / 218 words
3 pages / 725 words
1 pages / 300 words