Title: The Entrepreneur in Economics
|Date:||October 13, 2011|
|Length:||5 / 1305|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
500 companies, where an Inc. 500 company grows its sales on average by 170 percent per year from 1983 ? 1988, Bhide found that they have a low scale for profitable operation, in most cases less than $10,000. With low fixed costs and a small profitable scale, the risk of failure is minimized and the expected distribution of profits is skewed...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
By starting a company with a small scale of profitable operation, they faced a "heads I win, tails I don't lose much" scenario. If they failed, they could place the attempt on their resume. Entrepreneurs are not betting the family fortune or making their years spent earning an MBA worthless; instead, we find that an Inc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- “Romania And Bulgaria Are Scheduled To Join To The European Union On 1 January 2007. Using Market Analysis, Discuss Some Possible Implications For The Uk Labor Market.”
- CAPITAL MARKET ANALYSIS: A DICUSSION ON EFFICIENT MARKET HYPOTHESIS
- Important Issues In Transforming A Company Into A Market-Driven Organization: Key Challenges To Adopting Market Orientation Within Modern Organizations.
- Lead Generation in the Housing Market
- Market Analysis - Introduction To Market Share
- Market Efficiency Tests: Five Anomalies Exist In Both Us And Australian Markets
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Markets And Market Structures
- Proposed Market Entry Strategy for Tesco - Indian Retail Food Market
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- Who Determines The Prices Of Goods In Market? Government Or Free Forces Of Market
- Why is perfect competition often described as the ideal market structure? Compare and contrast with other known market structures.
- Market analysis and market opportunities
- Study Of Relationship Between Foreign Exchange Market &Amp;Amp; Stock Market
- The Computer Market And Retailers: A Saturated Market
3 pages / 725 words
1 pages / 224 words
2 pages / 456 words
1 pages / 262 words
2 pages / 333 words
5 pages / 1305 words
6 pages / 1532 words