Title: The Effect of Hydroelectric Water Dams on Salmon in the Pacific Northwest
|Date:||December 23, 2013|
|Length:||6 / 1556|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The status of salmon has become a major concern for environmentalists, nevertheless, the recent efforts for the recovery of wild salmon has merely been an effort to undo the damages that have been caused in recent generations of developers.
Within the Columbia Basin in the Pacific Northwest, the salmon population has dwindled to a mere five percent, of what once was estimated to be at 16 million salmon...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Obviously, the ability for salmon to survive is dependant on several factors, most of which have played a negative role on the population in recent decades. Salmon rely on so many factors of the ecosystem during their life cycle, therefore, there ability to survive and reproduce is relative to the status of these factors...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Climate Change And Food Security
- Climate Change: The potential Impact on the IT Industry in South Africa
- Effect of Low Cost Airlines to climate change and the Tourism Industry
- IMPACT OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS
- The Effect of Hydroelectric Water Dams on Salmon in the Pacific Northwest
- Solid Stream
- The Impact of Hydropower Dams on California's Populations of Anadromous Fish: What Can be done to mitigate the Dams Effects and Restore California's Watersheds.
- Climate Change and World Food Supply
- Effects of Climate Change on Water Resources in the Columbia River Basin
- How Does A Climate Change Influence Water Resources?
- over-fishing of large ocean dwelling fish
- pacific ocean vs. tropical rian forest
- Stream Flow Project
- To what extent does temperature affect the effect of greenhouse gases on environmental temperatures by using modeled greenhouses?
- The Salmon Effect: Salmons Ecological and Economical Impact on the Worl
3 pages / 607 words
6 pages / 1556 words
1 pages / 262 words
3 pages / 614 words
2 pages / 389 words
2 pages / 569 words
2 pages / 573 words