Title: The Bauhaus
|Date:||June 20, 2013|
|Length:||7 / 1880|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
40). Their teachings embraced the importance of the ‘manual experience of materials’ (The Bauhaus, People, Places, Products and Philosophy 1996) and students were encouraged to work with industrial products such as mass produced steel and glass to envelop and reflect the idea of ‘purpose.’ It was their strong rejection of the past and tradition that enabled them to move away from the expected...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This concept continued to evolve until ultimately the form of an object was created in accordance with its purpose. An example of this approach is the Bauhaus building, Dessau, Germany 1925/26, which has been described as one of the most influential buildings of the Twentieth century (Droste 1993). It features a curtain wall attached to a skeletal frame with different sections created for different and specific uses (Droste 1993)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Moholy-Nagy and the Bauhaus
- Intellectual Property in an Electronic World
- The Bauhaus
- The New Architecture And The Bauhaus
- What Was The Bauhaus And What Was Its Purpose?
- Young Adult Behavior Patterns Contribute to Continued Spread of AIDS or HIV
- Intellectual Property Law paragraph
- Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual property in France
- Napster and Intellectual Property
- Overview of Intellectual Property
3 pages / 643 words
1 pages / 202 words
1 pages / 254 words
1 pages / 164 words
7 pages / 1880 words
2 pages / 369 words
1 pages / 298 words