Title: That others may live
|Date:||July 4, 2017|
|Length:||3 / 654|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This technological advancement proved that precision landing was possible for pararescuemen. In the China Burma India Theater of Operations Captain John L. Porter and Lt Col Don Flickenger pieced together an effective search and rescue program. Each rescue team had its own medical and survival specialists...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
2 August 1943, Lt Col Flickinger, who was a flight surgeon, teamed with Sergeant Passey and Corporal MacKenzie, who were Combat Surgical Technicians, to find and rescue a twenty-manned crew in the very dangerous lands of Naga Country. Because of their successful use of parachutes and enemy evasion, many Air Force pararescuemen look at this mission as the beginning of pararescue although they were not authorized in an official capacity until July1947 (Cassidy,1999)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Motorcycle Helmets: Vital Lifesavers or Superfluous Equipment?
- Benefit From Assessing Internal Control Procedures
- Management systems: Behavior control and Output control
- Personal Communication Equipment (PCE) Expansion To The U.K. - Politic
- Restricted Cell Phone Areas
- Air Traffic Control History
- Air Traffic Control
- Four Areas Of Communication
- Personal Communication Equipment (pce) Expansion To The U.k. - Politic
- Potential areas of risk at Capitol Equipment Company
- Traffic Control: The Need For Change
- Control traffic accident in HK
- People In Rural Areas Experience Better Health Than Those In Urban Areas. Compare And Contrast The Social Constructs Of These Populations.
- Problems In Air Traffic Control And Proposed Solutions
- Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 456 words
3 pages / 654 words
2 pages / 444 words
2 pages / 351 words
3 pages / 749 words
2 pages / 317 words