|Date:||January 9, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 491|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The current (Rattanakosin) era of Thai history began in 1782 following the establishment of Bangkok as capital of the Chakri dynasty under King Rama I the Great.
Siam retains an immemorial tradition of trade with its neighboring states and the cultures of the Indian ocean and the South China sea. European trade and influence arrived to Thailand in the 16th century, beginning with the Portuguese...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
European trade and influence arrived to Thailand in the 16th century, beginning with the Portuguese. Despite European pressure, Thailand is the only Southeast Asian nation never to have been colonised. Two main reasons for this were that Thailand had a long succession of very able rulers in the 1800s and that it was able to exploit the rivalry and tension between the French and the British...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The king of Thailand
- Fta Between Australia And Thailand
- Cosmetic Mk In Thailand
- Political instability curbs Thailand`s economic growth
- Zara Thailand
- History Of Thailand
- thailand economic
- Sex Tourism In Thailand
- Study and Analysis of Thailand's Developing Economy