Title: technology in early societies
|Date:||July 2, 2004|
|Length:||6 / 1715|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
to 500 B.C.E. With expansion of societies, we have witnessed advances in technology from peoples from Africa, Southern Asia, Eastern Asia, and those inhabiting the Americas and Oceania. Technology is another method to help empires and dynasties posses advantages in terms of resources for expansion. As a result, technology plays a key role in the building of societies, city-states, and economies...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As a result, technology plays a key role in the building of societies, city-states, and economies.
Technology was seen first in the development of specialized labor at the well-known neolithic settlement of Catal Huyuk located in south-central Anatolia. Discoveries dating from 7250 to 5400 B.C.E. have been made of the early manufacturing of pots, baskets, textiles, leather, stone, metal tools, wood carvings, carpets, beads, and jewelry...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Literary Societies
- Societies Bounds
- Societies bad example
- Early Complex Societies: Americas - Egypt
- Fiest Societies
- How did the status and autonomy of women vary over time and place in early Asia? (Was there ever a real matriarchy in Asia?)
- Societies In Rome
- The First Societies
- The relationship between sugar and slavery in the early modern period.
- Treatment of Women in Early Complex Societies
- technology in early societies
- Early African Societies - Hist
- Societies of the Far West
- Early Vedic Period
2 pages / 370 words
3 pages / 754 words
2 pages / 365 words
2 pages / 452 words
2 pages / 581 words
3 pages / 648 words
6 pages / 1715 words