|Date:||August 2, 2013|
|Length:||15 / 4442|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Federal Constitution is the legal foundation of the Confederation. It contains the most important rules for the smooth functioning of the state. It guarantees the basic rights of the people and the participation of the public. It distributes the tasks between the Confederation and the cantons and defines the responsibilities of the authorities...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It contains the most important rules for the smooth functioning of the state. It guarantees the basic rights of the people and the participation of the public. It distributes the tasks between the Confederation and the cantons and defines the responsibilities of the authorities.
Switzerland has a federal structure with three different political levels:
? the Federation
? the cantons
? the local authorities
The Federation is the Swiss designation of the State (the term Confederation is also frequently used)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Democratic Party
- federal aid
- the donner party: party of 50
- Federal Express B
- Federal Reguations
- The Decision Of The Kazakhstan Constitutional Council, From 10th Of June 2003, Concerning Conformity Of The Land Code With Constitution Of The Kazakhstan.
- How the Nazi Party become the Largest Party in the Reichstag
- Was the increase of the support of Hitler and the Nazi Party based on the complex situation in Germany or on Hitler and the Nazi Party’s own efforts, during 1918 and 1933?
- Federal Reserve Act
- How The Nazi Party Become The Largest Party In The Reichstag
- Two Kinds Of People On Campus: Party Animal And The Sober Guy
- My christian believe has changed
- Federal Disaster
- The increasing number of urban elders living along in China
- Why Has The People’S Action Party (Pap) In Singapore Proved To Be More Successful In Staying In Power Long Term As Compared To Either The Republicans Or Democrats In The United States Of America?
3 pages / 685 words
2 pages / 446 words
3 pages / 741 words
3 pages / 827 words
1 pages / 295 words
2 pages / 444 words
2 pages / 433 words