|Date:||September 7, 2013|
|Length:||7 / 1863|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The outer ring of Stonehenge proper, also known as the "sarsen circle," consists of several upright sarsen (gray sandstone) stones. According to the text of Art History, each stone in this circle weighs up to fifty tons and stands up to twenty feet tall, and was once "capped by a continuous lintel...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
According to the text of Art History, each stone in this circle weighs up to fifty tons and stands up to twenty feet tall, and was once "capped by a continuous lintel." To accomplish this architectural structure, the builders used the technique of mortise-and-tendon joints to join and ensure the security of the lintel sections...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: