Title: Soviet Industrialization
|Date:||April 17, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1095|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For all intents and purposes, one can say that the economy of the country was in ruins, and drastic steps were necessary in order to feed the hungry population, and for the country to survive.
To answer this problem, a New Economic Policy (NEP) was implemented. In essence, this policy went away from communist ideology to a large degree...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It allowed farmers to go out and sell what they have produced, and brought in many elements of the free market. At the same time, the Soviet regime restored the industry which existed but was devastated by war.
To a large degree, this policy was successful. By 1920s, the USSR managed to reach industrial production levels of roughly 1913...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Did The Peasants Have Cause To Rebel?
- Why Did The Peasants' Revolt In 1381?
- french revolution:peasants becoming oppressed.
- Medieval History: Peasants Life
- Why did the Peasants' Revolt (1381) fail?
- Why did I Juxtapose the two very different pieces Boccacio, "Decameron" and Choeckov, "Peasants"?
- Soviet Industrialization
- Analyze The Differences In Leisure Activities Shown In The Two Paintings, And Reflect About The Social Life Of Peasants (The Peasant Dance) And Of Urban Dwellers In The 19Th Century (Sunday Afternoon On The Island Of The Grande Jatte).
- Was The National State Government A Positive Or Negative Force In The Economic Development And Industrialization Of Russia?
- Children Should Grow Up In Big Cities Rather Than In The Countryside
- turbo units
- Patrol Units
- Units Of Measurement
- Biomes as Units of the Biosphere
- sociology and family units
2 pages / 349 words
3 pages / 788 words
2 pages / 391 words
4 pages / 1095 words
1 pages / 240 words
2 pages / 305 words
1 pages / 179 words