Title: Soviet Constructivist Architecture...and its influences
|Date:||May 24, 2014|
|Length:||7 / 1932|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A major turning point for the profession, and the Russian people as a whole, was Act passed by the Bolsheviks, repealing the right for private ownership of urban real-estate. This ‘socialisation of Soviet soil’ set the framework for the ill prepared architects of the time, with a new regard for projects not as just isolated buildings, but as elements of a greater whole...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Post-revolutionary Russian architecture endeavoured to change, to revolutionise in fact, the conception of space; creating environments that complimented their new social values, while utilising the latest in construction techniques.
The Constructivists were the prominent group that emerged around this period, starting in the early 1920s, up until the late 1930s...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Good Morning, Midnight Short Analysis Of An Extract Ot The Book
- Enduring Love Extract
- Extract from Regeneration by Pat Barker
- Preface to the Analysis of the extract from "To Kill a Mocking Bird" by Harper Lee
- Ordinary Men Or Ideological Soldiers?
- Source G is an extract taken from a Novel. Is it reliable as evidence
- Soviet Constructivist Architecture...and its influences
- Stalin's Effects on Soviet Society
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning - Encyclopedia Extract
- Extract from George's Marvellous medicine
- The Ideological Function of Cars
- The Use Of Language And Structure From The Extract Of Silent Spring.
- Reviews Of Six Feet Under From A Realist/Thematic/Ideological Points Of View
- Undertake An Ideological Analysis For Two Different Magazines
- Emotional Response to Computer Generated Special Effects:Realism Revisited
2 pages / 439 words
2 pages / 411 words
3 pages / 803 words
2 pages / 521 words
2 pages / 440 words
3 pages / 625 words
1 pages / 125 words