Title: Songs of the 50s
|Date:||February 4, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 896|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This song reiterates the basic ideology of the 1950s associated with “the good life.” The song offers a neat synopsis of the mood, values, and perceptions of this era, for example, the song states “only trouble is, gee whiz, I’m dreamin’ my life away….” This quote shows the leisure time available to Americans, it also reflects the time of hope during this era...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The song also reflects a strong sense of optimism, confidence, and overall comfort afforded by this era. This song also seems to echo the general sentiments of the time in terms of the open attitudes toward sex with some of the romantic lyrics. Since the baby boom initiated during this era the lyrics to the mood and values are represented in the lyrics above...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 1950’s Youth Culture
- consumer culture
- ??With reference to an existing case, or cases, critically appraises the view that monopolies are always detrimental to consumer and social welfare.?¦
- Controlling the Economy with Interest Rates Does it Accomplish the Task on the Consumer Side?
- consumer driven economy
- A Challenge to Male-Dominated Culture
- Blake's Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience
- The Meaning Of Jazz In African American Culture Particularly In Harlem During The 1950’s
- Unconditional Love in “The Song of Songs”
- What Makes a Hero? A comparison between The Great Gatsby and American Beauty, with reference to author's context and the corruption of The American Dream.
- 1950 Cars
- Method Acting and 1950's Popular Culture
- Television Shows Reflect American Culture
- Is Globalization A Good Thing? Discuss With Reference To Either Culture, Economics Or Politics.
- Consumer Surplus in the Digital Economy:
3 pages / 755 words
2 pages / 446 words
1 pages / 273 words
1 pages / 225 words
2 pages / 515 words
2 pages / 309 words
3 pages / 896 words