|Date:||February 29, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 612|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If you are a solider and you have trouble making that distinction you will not be a solider for very long because you probably died in the first battle. Originally riddled with indecision, eventually replaced with bullets because of it.
Part of a soldiers training is psychological conditioning, in which you are trained to hate the faceless enemy of your country, race, nation, origin, or religion...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Is that hate justifiable? In most cases no, but it is still VERY necessary for a common solider, because that is what helps the solider through the insanity OF killing without real reason. It is a mental defense for the solider. This hatred for the enemy is also the controlling point of the solider. If someone walks into your house and kills your parents or your spouse for money, it is easy to hate that killer and want nothing more but to kill the person who took the life of your loved one...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How Technology Affect Our Normal Lives
- Guns Don'T Kill People, People Kill People And Other Nonsensical Rhetoric
- American Workers: Fighting For Their Lives
- Music's Ability to Shape People and Culture
- Fighting For Our Love Ones
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton: Compassion and Willingness to Love God
- Videogames Don't Kill People, People Kill People
- How People Remember Events
- Hamlet: Live By The Sword, Die By The Sword
- To Kill a Mockingbird- Similarities in Tom's and Boo's lives
- To Kill A Mockingbird: Similarities In Tom And Boo's Lives
- Fake Love In The Truman Show
- THE IRONIC LIVES OF TWO COURAGEOUS PEOPLE
- Are Australian people's lives greatly affected by sport?
- Groups Or Organizations Are An Important Part Of Some People’s Lives. Why Are Groups Or Organizations Important To People? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Explain Your Answer.
2 pages / 316 words
2 pages / 444 words
2 pages / 444 words
2 pages / 394 words
2 pages / 442 words
2 pages / 516 words
1 pages / 111 words