|Date:||December 14, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 1879|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The figures, even where hotly disputed, make your head spin. Four million slaves exported via the Red Sea, another four million through the Swahili ports of the Indian Ocean, perhaps as many as nine million along the trans-Saharan caravan route, and eleven to twenty million (depending on the author) across the Atlantic Ocean...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
the European Atlantic trade, attracts most attention and gives rise to most debate. The Atlantic trade is the least poorly documented to date, but this is not the only reason. More significantly, it was directed at Africans only, whereas the Muslim countries enslaved both Blacks and Whites. And it was the form of slavery that indisputably contributed most to the present situation of Africa...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Abolition of Slavery.
- Abolition of slavery
- Atlantic Slave Trade
- atlantic slave trade
- END OF THE SLAVE TRADE
- “althoug Counterfeiting Is Illegal, It Is Not Harmful And In Fact Promotes Trade”
- The Prime Minister Of Great Britain
- Brown Universites role in the Slave Trade
- trans atlantic slave trade
- Dutch Slave Trade
- Slave Trade And Colonialism
- Term African Slave Trade
- The Slave Trade
- Uncle Tom's Cabin - The Slave Trade
- The Abolition of Slavery in Brazil
1 pages / 231 words
5 pages / 1258 words
1 pages / 109 words
2 pages / 351 words
3 pages / 869 words
3 pages / 635 words
2 pages / 456 words