Title: Severe Confusion in the cultural revolution
|Date:||April 23, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 400|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Although the rebel group made their own newspaper, workers who were against the revolution opposed them and the Red Guards, striking for higher pay. In consequence Shanghai was economically paralysed. After receiving instructions from the Authority of the Cultural Revolution, the rebel group held a meeting to defeat the Party committee, declare the take over of power, and halt the strike...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The Cultural Revolution Authority also regarded the movement by the rebels as "completely right", in not tolerating the economic demands by workers.
In those days the battle to take the initiative raged among the rebels. A rebel group, including Wang Hongwen, tried to take power, but the subsequent group to rebel established their own power...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- "The plotting of Iago is both incredible and without substance". To what extent do you agree or disagree with his statement?
- 1905….A Dress Rehearsal for revolution
- A Young Intellect During the Cultural Revolution
- China Cultural Revolution
- Chinese Cultural Revolution
- Compare Hebrews and Zhou Chinese
- Cultural Revolution
- cultural revolution
- Mao and the Cultural Revolution
- Severe Confusion in the cultural revolution
- The Cultural Revolution
- the cultural revolution
- Cultural Revolution in China
- Cultural Revolution
- Stigma Between Fraternity Members and Non-Members
2 pages / 551 words
2 pages / 424 words
3 pages / 793 words
2 pages / 484 words
2 pages / 400 words
1 pages / 243 words
3 pages / 631 words