Title: Sergei Rachmaninoff
|Date:||September 12, 2015|
|Length:||9 / 2452|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He was one of the greatest pianists of his generation, having legendary technical facilities and rhythmic drive, and his large hands were able to cover a thirteenth interval on the piano (a distance requiring a hand span of approximately twelve inches) (Wikipedia, 2006). Like most artists, Rachmaninoff endured periods of extreme mental depression and also had to suffer the strain of leaving his own native country in which he emigrated to American at the height of his fame, due to the Russian Revolution of 1917...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Like most artists, Rachmaninoff endured periods of extreme mental depression and also had to suffer the strain of leaving his own native country in which he emigrated to American at the height of his fame, due to the Russian Revolution of 1917. His life was one of comparative stability in the history of Russian and American music...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Personal Response on Edgar Allen Poe's "The Bells"
- Five Forces Analysis Prelude Corp
- The Trend Towards Fewer And Larger Farms As Economic Growth Occurs
- The Bells By Edgar Allan Poe
- The Prelude
- Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Bedrich Smetana’s Piano Trio in G Minor, Op. 15
- Johannes Brahms- Violin Concerto in D
- Montage in films of Sergei Eisenstein
- Mozart Clarinet Concerto
- Piano Pieces "SF2" ~ Rhapsody on a Theme of SaGa Frontier 2
- The Baroque Concerto
- Bells Palsy
1 pages / 278 words
9 pages / 2452 words
1 pages / 256 words
3 pages / 701 words
2 pages / 414 words
2 pages / 397 words
3 pages / 644 words