Title: School To Home Notebooks
|Date:||April 30, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 468|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Davern also expressed sensitivity for the types of communication that was sent home with a student. Teachers need to evaluate what the write in a child’s notebook for the parents to read. Just because a student is misbehaving in the morning does not mean that it needs to be reported in the book, unless the child has caused a major disruption, or has developed a disruptive behavioral pattern...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In which case, there may be something going on at home that the teacher needs to be aware of. This is an opportunity for the teacher and parent(s) to meet and discuss possible problem-solving ideas for the child.
Also, the tone that the notes are written needs to be considered; the notes should not come across as angry or threatening...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Can parents Leagally Home school their children?
- School To Home Notebooks
- Among school children
- among school children
- Among School Children
- among the school children notes
- among school children yeats
- Obesity In School Aged Children
- Asthma In School Based Children
- Cooperative Learning: Listening To How Children Work At School
- Health Concerns of Pre-School Aged Children of Low Socioeconomic Status: Poor Nutrition
- Home School Or School House
- Parental Pressure Within High School Students
- Thinking of the Children: A Look at Caregiver versus Parental Expectations
- do children owe their parents?
3 pages / 641 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 382 words
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 452 words
2 pages / 461 words
2 pages / 471 words