|Date:||April 6, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 573|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This virus is known as SARS-CoV.
Experts believe SARS may have first developed in animals because the virus has been found in civets-a catlike wild animal that is eaten as a delicacy in China-and other animals. In the first outbreak, 8,096 people became sick with SARS and 774 died.
Like most respiratory illnesses, SARS is spread mainly through contact with infected saliva or droplets from coughing...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
You cant get SARS from brief, casual exposure to an infected person, such as passing someone on the street. You need to have close contact to become infected. Close contact includes living with or caring for a person who has SARS or breathing in air that an infected person exhaled. Outbreaks of SARS do not appear to be seasonal...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: