Title: Sarcophagus with the Triumph of Dionysis
|Date:||December 27, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1281|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The sarcophagus was created late during the 2nd century around 190 AD. The medium is Thasian marble from the Cape Vathy quarry on the Greek island of Thassos. The dimensions of the sarcophagus are 47 1/2 X 92 1/2 X 40 X 35 13/16 inches. The damage incurred over time is minimal, requiring no restoration...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The sculptures are, of course, missing limbs and there is slight structural cracking. The most significant damage is located on the lid. Inexact mounting with the base (disproportionate coinciding planes) created an uneven weight distribution causing cracking and missing pieces. On both the lid and the upper portion of the two sides there are two deep rectangular impressions, each about two inches by one inch, which once contained the metal used to attach the lid to the top of the coffin...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Study of a Dionysiac Sarcophagus
- An Image of Heroic Triumph
- How has James Cameron presented and adapted the true story of the Titanic?
- King Lear - How are the women presented in Act IV? Who would disagree with how they are presented?
- What Impression Of An Artist Do You Find In The Novel A Portrait Of The Artist A Young Man
- Comparisson Of Artist Using Of The Human Figure
- Sarcophagus with the Triumph of Dionysis
- Dionysis vs Pentheus
- Hermes Carrying The Infant Dionysis
- josies triumph
- Tragic Triumph
- judah's Triumph
- triumph of the will and why we fight
- Phantom Pain and Limbs
- Official Statistics on crime are often likened to the ?§tip of an Iceberg??. Critically assess this assertion in light of the ?§dark figure?? of crime and any new forms of data that can provide a clearer picture of the true extent of crime.
2 pages / 567 words
2 pages / 337 words
3 pages / 886 words
2 pages / 426 words
5 pages / 1281 words
2 pages / 560 words
3 pages / 852 words