Title: Samual Gompers
|Date:||November 11, 2014|
|Length:||10 / 2924|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As a result of his integrity, generosity, dedication, and hard work Samuel Gompers became the most well known and respected representative of the labor movement. Gompers was said to be a leader of men, and became the most influential labor leader of all time. Under his leadership, AFL expanded from struggling labor unions to the dominant organization in the Labor Movement in the United States...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Under his leadership, AFL expanded from struggling labor unions to the dominant organization in the Labor Movement in the United States.
The Life of Samuel Gompers
Samuel Gompers, the leader of American organized labor for almost a half a century, used his diplomatic skills to unify workers behind the war effort during World War I...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- American Federation Of Labor And Industrial Workers Of The World
- Australian Workers Union
- Industrial Relations - ‘All Workers Should Belong To A Trade Union!’
- Why Vengeance Should Not Be Officially Recognized
- Work, as discussed in Choices
- gothic terms discussed
- Samual Bak
- Samual Gompers
- Happy workers are more productive workers
- Why Did The Textile Workers Union In The Southern United States Spread
- UN secretary General Kofi Annan once remarked that "the world cannot stand aside when gross and systematic violations of human rights are taking place". What is needed, he said, are "legitimate and universal principles" on which intervention can b...
- Industrial Psychology In The Work Place
- Under Recognized Women of Physics
- Discuss the traditional place of women in Papua New Guinea society and the changes taking place in contemporary Papua New Guinea.
- For Many, The Family Home Is Not Visualised As A Place Where Real Crime Takes Place. However For Many Others It Is A Place Where Real Threats To Personal Safety Occur
2 pages / 442 words
3 pages / 611 words
2 pages / 328 words
1 pages / 150 words
1 pages / 289 words
2 pages / 357 words
2 pages / 419 words