Title: salic law
|Date:||February 28, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 235|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If he did not follow this procedure then he had to pay 2500 denarii. If the man fulfilled the tasks according to the law then he would give three solidi and one denarius to whoever the ring money belonged to. First it would go to the nephew and if there was no nephew then it would be given to the eldest son of the niece...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If there was no niece's son then it would be passed down to the son of an aunt. This process of finding a man to receive the money followed until the sixth generation. If there was no man beyond the sixth generation then the ring money was confiscated by the public treasury. This idea of the ring money only going to the men of the family portrayed that women were not seen as financially responsible...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Compare Widow Douglas and Mrs. Watson
- The Worth of Women
- HDTV or diamond ring? Women’s consumption challenge
- Explore proposals of marriage and the representation of married women in Pride and Prejudice
- Salic law
- salic law
- 5 Lessons worth remembering. ...... WORTH READING!!!!! !
- Black Widow Spiders
- show me the money
- Why College is worth the money?
- Black Widow Spiders
- American Culture: Money! Money! Money!
- Men benefit more from marriage than women
- Some people think that governments should spend large amounts of money to explore outer space. Others think that this money should be used to improve life on earth
- women and marriage
1 pages / 235 words
1 pages / 170 words
4 pages / 924 words
1 pages / 40 words
2 pages / 434 words
2 pages / 354 words
1 pages / 248 words