Title: Robert E. Lee
|Date:||September 29, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1209|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
During his four years at the military academy he did
not earn a single demerit and served as the cadet corps'
adjutant. Upon his 1829 graduation he was posted to the
engineers. Before the Mexican War he served on
engineering projects in Georgia, Virginia, and New York.
During the war he served on the staffs of John Wool and
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Particularly distinguishing himself scouting
for and guiding troops, he won three brevets and was
slightly wounded at Chapultepec.
Following a stint in Baltimore Harbor he became
superintendent of the military academy in 1852. When the
mounted arm was expanded in 1855, Lee accepted the
lieutenant colonelcy of the 2nd Cavalry in order to escape
from the painfully slow promotion in the engineers...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- John Smith Analysis In The General History Of Virginia
- BRIGADIER GENERAL CHARLES W. SWEENEY
- General Robert E. Lee
- GENERAL MOTORS LEADS THE CHARGE
- General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin: Full Corporate Analysis
- The General Will
- The General
- the general will
- GENERAL PSY.
4 pages / 1023 words
3 pages / 702 words
1 pages / 153 words
2 pages / 557 words
5 pages / 1209 words
4 pages / 1068 words
3 pages / 725 words