|Date:||February 7, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 568|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The police observed, tested, and concluded the drug was crack cocaine on the kitchen table. One office left the unit to obtain a search warrant to search the rest of the apartment while the other officer arrested Curtis David as he entered the apartment.
After looking at similar cases was the entry by the police into the apartment legal? The appellant Curtis David would be hold not guilty, although the manager had the authority to enter and to inspect the premises for maintenance reason “such authority, granted for a specifically limited purpose, does not equate to common authority over the apartment for 4th amendment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Manager did not possess the authorize rights necessary to notify the police. In the similar case of the Common wealth of PA vs Roger Gonzales Gutierrez, although Vector security had the permission of the Landlord to enter Gonzales apartment for inspection and maintenance of the fire detection system...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Analysis Of The Inspection Of Crowe Chizek And Company Llc
- Intelligent Pigging - In line pipe inspection
- The Tenant
- Betraying Spinoza: The Renegade Jew Who Gave Us Modernity
- What gave rise to urbanisation in the mediterranean
- The Flood That Gave New Life
- Hotel Inspection
- Student Preparedness
- The Factors That Gave Rise To Japanese Militarism
- Time Value of Money and Risk Analysis
- Short Time Recall as a Function of Type of Stimulus and Length of Delay Interval
- The Historical and Cultural Influences That Gave Rise to the Learning Perspective
- Coursework Two ? Concepts of hazard, risk, and vulnerability, and how they strengthen our understanding and management of disaster risk.
- Random Drug Testing: Waste of Time
- Failures In Inspection Procedures Case Studies
1 pages / 245 words
2 pages / 310 words
1 pages / 275 words
2 pages / 568 words
5 pages / 1324 words
4 pages / 1181 words
1 pages / 53 words