Title: Rise of Oil
|Date:||December 15, 1996|
|Length:||9 / 2565|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the early years of oil production, the price fluctuated wildly. A young investor named Isaac E. Blake was making up to $1000/day in the oil business by 1869. One year he made a profit of over $100,000 selling crude oil . However, the oil market was very unpredictable...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
However, the oil market was very unpredictable. Blake bought a large amount of crude oil on speculation, a speculation which cost him everything when he had to sell the oil for a loss.
The early years of the oil industry were exceedingly rough. The processes for oil extraction were very crude and the operators of the wells knew nothing of how to manage the business aspects...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Early Years American History
- FDR the early years
- From the US to Paris and Back Again: The Early Years Page 261
- Michael Jordan: The Early Years.
- Bill Gates - The Early Years
- 1000 years of solitude
- Harry S Truman-The Early Years
- Hitler: The Early Years
- The Early Years of Keeneland History
- Monitoring and Assessment in Early Years
- Teaching- The Early Years
- Early Years Education
- supporting inclusion in the early years
- the absence of women in the early years of sociology
- The Early years of Apple Inc.
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 426 words
1 pages / 104 words
2 pages / 327 words
2 pages / 378 words
1 pages / 300 words
2 pages / 559 words